Armadillo Demining Vest
|Ballistic Suppression||Aramid fiber|
|Protection level STANAG 2920||V50 450 m/s|
|Sizes available||S, M, L, XL|
|Weight||3 to 4 kg|
The design facilitates protection for the deminer when in upright position operating the metal detector, as well as in both squatting and kneeling position during prodding. The design secures the best possible comfort and protection to the user during operations.
- The protective clothing is made in two parts, for optimal weight distribution and freedom of movement.
- The vest covering the front, abdomen, sides, shoulders and neck, and a collar functioning as connection between the clothing and Face Mask or a visor.
- The vest has a padded hip belt with a quick release buckle, which is designed to carry the main weight of the vest and accordingly reduce the weight on the shoulders.
- The backside of the vest is covered with a standoff liner, for increased ventilation and comfort.
- The lower part of the vest is designed to protect the arteries in torso and groin areas.
- The lower part of the vest has a “butterfly” design to ensure best possible mobility, and at the same time protecting the arteries
- The design allows optimum shoulder mobility without reducing the protection
- The ballistic inserts of the vest are easy to remove/ replace
- The outer cover is made of PU-coated nylon, weight 230g/m2 and can be washed in a washing machine at 40oC.