ROFI Demining Visors have a protection level of V50 of 279 m/s, according to STANAG 2920.
- The material used to manufacture the demining Visors is 5 mm untreated polycarbonate, obtained from a known, ISO-certified supplier.
- The weight of the visor, including its protective bag is of approximately 1 kg.
- The protective area is of 1222 cm2
- The straps on the headframe are adjustable, therefore it can fit any head size, and the removable washable sweatband makes the visor more comfortable to wear.
- The Visor has an easily replaceable scratch shield in 0.7 mm polycarbonate, which protects it during use, transportation, and storage.
- The design of the headframe allows maximum cooling and airflow to enhance comfort